A Prospective Case Control Surveillance Study to Survey the Mass-Vaccination Against A/H1N1 virus
> Case background
- The EMA Requested that Guillain-Barre Syndrome be surveyed.
- PGRx Network of autoimmune disorder used by several manufacturers in their risk management plans
- 145 Incident GBS Cases with 1,080 Controls
- 1 Country (France)
- 42 Neurology Centres 457 GPs
- The Study confirmed that Influenza like syndromes is a likely risk factor for Guillain-Barre Syndrome.
- Conversely, no new concerns arose relating to influenza vaccination.
- The PGRx process allowed for a very rapid completion of the study.